International Customized Training for Your Teachers
Programs developed & delivered in diverse regions around the globe.
- Students and teachers served in Zimbabwe, India, Mongolia, Japan, Thailand and more.
- Needs assessed through surveys and personal conferences
- 21st Century instructional strategies and classroom management customized for your students, your teachers, your school
- Classroom climates created to be engaging and inquiry-focused
- Workshops offered include Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
Customized Curriculum Development:
Dr. Lynne Noble, a professor of Education at Columbia College in Columbia, SC
Libby Paul, M.Ed. history, elementary education, and reading specialist
Experience in teacher- training programs in international settings
download PDF Training Teachers Globally brochure